You could open an LXTerminal and isssue the commandsIf you want to stop the services you can issueCode:sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 start sudo /etc/init.d/mysql startCode:sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 stop sudo /etc/init.d/mysql stop
hello all ...
i'm new with linux....I've downloaded and after that install knoppix 7 DVD to a usb pendrive using software "universal usb installer".
I want to ask, how do I start apache and mysql on knoppix ..?
thank you
You could open an LXTerminal and isssue the commandsIf you want to stop the services you can issueCode:sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 start sudo /etc/init.d/mysql startCode:sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 stop sudo /etc/init.d/mysql stop

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
$18.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i5-4590 Processor (3.3 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1150) - SR1QJ
$12.90
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00