Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Problem with Icewheasel

  1. #1

    Problem with Icewheasel

    Hi, I am new to Knoppix and spent a couple of days installing the program on my system with a dual boot to Ubuntu. My problem is that I have been using Icewheasel as my browser since it is the default browser in Knoppix. Only today I unchecked all of the menu Toolbars at the top of the windows to get a wider view of some information I was working with.

    Once done, because I went to no toolbars, I cannot access the menu for the Toolbars anymore. How do I get my toolbars back on my Icewheasel browser back now?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Tramp View Post
    How do I get my toolbars back on my Iceweasel browser back now?
    See: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...-most-problems

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N picture

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N

$1100.00



2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder picture

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder

$3.99



Micron 64GB 4x16GB DDR4 SDRAM DIMM PC4-2133P 288-Pin ECC Reg Memory Used picture

Micron 64GB 4x16GB DDR4 SDRAM DIMM PC4-2133P 288-Pin ECC Reg Memory Used

$275.00



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory picture

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory

$2150.00



Lot of Assorted DDR3 Server Memory Modules picture

Lot of Assorted DDR3 Server Memory Modules

$72.00



Lot of 16 Hynix 64GB DDR4-3200 2Rx4 HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN picture

Lot of 16 Hynix 64GB DDR4-3200 2Rx4 HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN

$12000.00



Mix Lot of 7 sticks 8GB 1Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA/1Rx8 - PC4 2400T - 6 Samsung/1 SKhynix picture

Mix Lot of 7 sticks 8GB 1Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA/1Rx8 - PC4 2400T - 6 Samsung/1 SKhynix

$300.00



2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive picture

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive

$59.99