Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sweeper does not clear data in Gnome Mplayer

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    myconfig=/media/sdb1/knoppix
    "myconfig" is an obsolete cheatcode. Have a look at the last update of Cheatcodes

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275

    Sweeper does not clear data in Gnome Mplayer

    Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
    "myconfig" is an obsolete cheatcode. Have a look at the last update of Cheatcodes
    Configured!
    But Gnome has totally changed from my Debian 6.0.3 to Knoppix 7.0.4!
    I am lost! I don't know how to 'clean recent documents'!
    However, I found another application that helps me do just that: Chose/Restart Knoppix. I will check and get back.
    Thank you!

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275

    "Clear Recent Documents..." in Gnome and lxde

    I posted the question in Debian forum and got this reply:
    Where are the shortcuts of "Clear Recent Documents" stored?
    ~/.local/share/recently-used.xbel
    Now how do I clear the recent documents in lxde? I know the simplest option is to open a terminal, go to the folder, and delete the file, inelegantly.
    Then I can write a script which can do this as I run the script.
    How to do this elegantly, and implement this into the Knoppix-lxde system itself?
    Also note that after I run Sweeper the start menu of lxde freezes!
    Last edited by rajibando; 02-03-2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: some addition

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$179.99



IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012 picture

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012

$109.99



IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU picture

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU

$999.99



IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1) picture

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)

$150.00



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$110.30



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller picture

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller

$68.99