Copy '/usr/share/applications/iceweasel.desktop' to '/home/knoppix/.config/autostart' and change within this the line
"Exec=iceweasel %u" to "Exec=iceweasel http://......."
I need to remaster the cd with one small change.
All I need to do is set the homepage of the browser to a page that I create.
The webpage will contain links to devices on a network. The point here is to
idiot proof the system (not force the users to type in the device's IP address).
This has to be on the bootable CD as there will be no hard drives in the machine.
I've read some tutorials and it seems like a straight forward process, but is what I need to do even feasible?
Copy '/usr/share/applications/iceweasel.desktop' to '/home/knoppix/.config/autostart' and change within this the line
"Exec=iceweasel %u" to "Exec=iceweasel http://......."

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00
Samsung 32GB 4x8GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 ECC SODIMM RAM M474A1K43BB1-CTD Tested
$119.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Samsung 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000 ECC REG Server RAM RDIMM 2Rx4 288-Pin Memory
$149.00