Copy '/usr/share/applications/iceweasel.desktop' to '/home/knoppix/.config/autostart' and change within this the line
"Exec=iceweasel %u" to "Exec=iceweasel http://......."
I need to remaster the cd with one small change.
All I need to do is set the homepage of the browser to a page that I create.
The webpage will contain links to devices on a network. The point here is to
idiot proof the system (not force the users to type in the device's IP address).
This has to be on the bootable CD as there will be no hard drives in the machine.
I've read some tutorials and it seems like a straight forward process, but is what I need to do even feasible?
Copy '/usr/share/applications/iceweasel.desktop' to '/home/knoppix/.config/autostart' and change within this the line
"Exec=iceweasel %u" to "Exec=iceweasel http://......."

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00