Werner,
Thanks for the reply.
How do I check the capabilities of my BIOS/UEFI? Where do I look and what do I look for?
What does the dash ("-") that precedes the device signify?
Werner,
Thanks for the reply.
How do I check the capabilities of my BIOS/UEFI? Where do I look and what do I look for?
What does the dash ("-") that precedes the device signify?

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue "Hockey Puck" Mac Mouse - Free S/H
$24.99
Apple II Plus Model A2S1048A Vintage Personal Computer Powers On, Read
$170.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Lime Green iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$59.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99