Yes, I have a DVD of 7.2.0 EN
There is a package list on Distrowatch
https://distrowatch.com/table.php?di...=7.2.0#pkglist
Yes, I have a DVD of 7.2.0 EN
There is a package list on Distrowatch
https://distrowatch.com/table.php?di...=7.2.0#pkglist
Last edited by thriftee; 03-05-2021 at 09:26 PM.
Ah, thank you! I thought I would never receive a reply to my query. For your kind information (though you may not need it, but other users might be interested) the Knoppix 7.2.0 had a PDF editing package that is no longer available. Now pdf editing is handled directly by libre office draw, which has improved over the years. That package was better to edit page size and minor editing. Since I used the tool irregularly, the name dropped out of my awareness horizon.It was accessible from within the cluster StartMenu/office/
Knoppix forums have become so silent over the years, particularly, when Mr. Schultz is no longer available. So thank you once more.
Last edited by rajibando; 03-06-2021 at 03:07 AM. Reason: minor

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00
Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98