This was my first Knoppix version and I still think it is a very stabile and very functional distro. I will always keep a copy of it around for rescue use and nostalga.
3 releases in 3 days! Klaus is busy. Changelog ( google translated )
* V3.1-2002-12-12 (update) - asc recompile + nose-fixed - jumpnbump start again from the menu possible (python script defectively) - French version taken up by index HTML with - xboard/gnuchess updates - improves error messages with the Windowmanager start - keyboard config repaired in the "expert" mode
This was my first Knoppix version and I still think it is a very stabile and very functional distro. I will always keep a copy of it around for rescue use and nostalga.

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00