-
my model might be the problem... but I doubt it
The laptop I'm using is an HP Pavilion ze4600 with AMD processor, and 15" display. I doubt this is the problem. I've tried different settings and monitors during installation. It finds the right driver for my video card (ATI Radeon U1), but I think I'm not picking the correct monitor from the list. I don't see the LGP0657 listed. I might be missing it (from looking too hard
). I've been trying different generic monitors. Thanks for all of your help.
You're never too old to stop learning.
Similar Threads
-
By rajeeva in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By sandman in forum Ideas
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 05:59 PM
-
By Zeb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 10:25 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 07:37 PM
-
By Ghandalfar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed, 100% Genuine CISCO GLC-T 1000BASE-T SFP RJ-45 30-1410-04 Module v04
$38.00