Been pulling my hair out on this one.
Now I just have to figure out how to get it to use my NetGear Wireless PCMCIA NIC.
I am a complete newbie to linux, and let me say that knoppix is a fantastic alternative to having to install a distro.
I was having allot of problems getting my WSXGA display working, like many others I kept getting black borders around the screen. However everything is perfect now....
In the Knoppix boot menu 'F2' I entered 'knoppix xmodule=fbdev fb1680x1050'
1680x1050 being my native screen resolution, to tell you the truth I am not exactly sure what it does, besides using frame buffers, but it works like a charm. Hope this will help other newbies such as myself.
Been pulling my hair out on this one.
Now I just have to figure out how to get it to use my NetGear Wireless PCMCIA NIC.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99