sudo knoppix-installer
hi
I've installed knoppix before on different systems, but i've downloaded 5-4-04 3.4 release and i get command not found when trying knx-hdinstall as root. I'm using linux26 knoppix noscsi when i boot (sata raid hangs booting unless i say no scsi)
I do not even have the directory /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/sbin is empty. I do get a GUI and everything works fine in there.
Any ideas?
sudo knoppix-installer
ahh they changed it on methanx, knew it was somethign simple, will give it a try tonight.

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00
Vintage Precision Instruments 3-Button Mouse Serial With Floppy Driver
$20.00
VINTAGE - TANDY TRS-80 Radio Shack 2 Joystick Controllers w/ Box 26-3008 - NEW
$100.00
Macintosh SE/30 Vintage Working Classic Great condition + RECAPPED + SD card
$1100.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh Power Mac 3.5" Floppy Disks + Manuals RARE
$99.90