-
Senior Member
registered user
Bugs in 3.4
is anyone else having these big problems with 3.4?
When I try to start konqueror it flashs then shutdowns. Then sometimes the bar with dissapper. then the icons. Then it won't let me shutdown and I have to do a manual shutdown.
I was really excited about this but now not so much.
*Off topic*
When I did first start up 3.4 in the place of konqueror and mozilla and home icon (on the bar) there were pictures of gears. How do I fix this?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Bugs in 3.4

Originally Posted by
firebyrd10
is anyone else having these big problems with 3.4?
Your CD is probably broken. You did not really thought we would "ship" those a CD?
You can find out by issuing "knoppix testcd" in boot prompt. Disabling dma with nodma also could help ...
cu
Fabian
-
Senior Member
registered user
well I did read it was an experimental version. Also the md5 sum looked fine. so it wasn't the download.
Similar Threads
-
By kn2user in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
-
By markschmid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By gizmu in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00