Open a console window as root and type:You may have to reboot twice before it refreshes the timestamp on modules.dep.Code:update-modules
After installing Knx3.4 debian style I went about tweaking my system. One thing I have absolutely no idea about is the hotplug subsystem. It seems to take a long time attempting to load drivers that have previously been loaded by the kernel according to the modules-2.? file concerning any kernel.
How can you tweak the hotplug subsystem to work at optimally?
Also the are two seperate init scripts to start hotplug post-install. There are run level init's and als o one in rc.S with different sorting numbers. This results in hotplug starting twice.
#############################
After installing extra drivers for kernel 2.4.26, I now reboot to see repetitive messages telling me modules.conf is more recent then modules.dep. So I run depmod -a. No change. I created a new initrd.img without effect. Why does the timestamp for modules.dep for 2.4.26 default to its first creation time?
Open a console window as root and type:You may have to reboot twice before it refreshes the timestamp on modules.dep.Code:update-modules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HPe Proliant Microserver Gen10 AMD Opteron 16GB RAM, 3x Intel SSD, Working
$600.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
$280.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00