-
I'm trying to install the 3.4 version of Knoppix, and I have a bit of a problem. When I go to install, it says I don't have enough space. Is 100GB enough? Anyway, I tried using the config said for no checking the hds, and that didn't work. I then used the IGNORE_CHECK=1 command which then came up with the hd error (as said in the guide), but then went straight to this dialog and back to the root.
Fatal dialog error:
Error: Expected at least 7 tokens for --radiolist, have 4.
Use --help to list options.
real 0m2.602s
user 0m0.140s
sys 0m0.170s
Please can someone help? [/quote]
Similar Threads
-
By mzilikazi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-16-2005, 10:14 PM
-
By ZeroKun in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 01:29 PM
-
By dou01553 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:21 AM
-
By linda in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 06:35 PM
-
By nrj in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 06:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65