-
I'm another Linux noob and I get the same error, a long list of them. I have checked my .iso against the .md5 file and it is fine. Everything goes well untill after it checks for USB/Firewire devices. The CD spins in a weird way too so I know it's a dodgy CD.
I burned the CD-R with Alcohol 120% at 4x (DAO/SAO), I thought that would be slow enough.
Anyone have any ideas as to what I should do?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By JUSTiNB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2005, 05:52 AM
-
By egyfreaker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-30-2005, 11:51 PM
-
By balakrishnan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 06:34 AM
-
By billmacc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:47 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10-3105-01 SFP+ Transceiver Module W/ Hologram Lot of 14
$98.00

Lot of 32 Cisco GLC-T 30-1410-03 1000BASE-T SFP Transceivers
$150.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99