-
Here's a newbie that loves it!
About 10 years ago I played with a GNU version of Linux that I painstakingly downloaded with my then ultra-fast 28.8 modem. I haven't tinkered with Linux since; until this past week where a friend gave me a CD with KNOPPIX and told me a should take a second look.
All I have to say is "what a difference a decade makes!" I'm hooked again. I'm going to go back to tinkering and coding some apps.
Bottom line - Share KNOPPIX (or Linux in general). The world does not have to see computers through foggy "Windows". Share it with younger users and coders.
Eric
(Delorean_Driver)
Similar Threads
-
By ceviz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:24 AM
-
By hitokiri007 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 07:56 AM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By nofori in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 10:02 AM
-
By silicosick in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 21
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts
$69.99