-
Junior Member
registered user
ok well my questions were solely based on the 26 kernel, but thanks for the answer. It looks like you are right 2.6 is not patched yet.
but even with the patched 2.4kernel I have NEVER been able to get airsnort to work. Kismet use to work in 3.3, but not in 3.4 but I'm sure it is due to the config file. can that affect airsnort?
NEWBIE question: how do I change the kismet.config since it is burned on the cd (I don't use a hardware install yet)? Do I have to remaster it?
I'm more concerned about airsnort then kismet as I have never been able to make it work!
thanks,
Booty
Similar Threads
-
By Irongeek in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By MasterRyu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 02:54 AM
-
By rubic_cube in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 06:02 PM
-
By zlm_us in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By courtarro in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65