-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok, I see part of the problem,
The file /home/cuddles/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/18189.0.viewtopic.php cannot be found. Please check the location and try again.
I checked to see if I had a similar location on my system, and I only have /.kde/share/apps/kfm/ instead of kfmexec. Perhaps you need to create that folder as well as tmp first? That's probably why it dies with konqueror or mozilla when calling a hyperlink from within kmail.
FWIW, I use mozilla's email client and browser, so when I click on a link in mozilla's email, it opens in mozilla's browser. You could copy the link from kmail as a workaround, but that's a real drag, IMO.
Similar Threads
-
By RoyalMail in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By schock in forum German Forum
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:07 PM
-
Replies: 26
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00