-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
user unknown
How do you browse the forum?
Couldn't you cut'n' paste the linkt to the browsers adress-field?
I'm using mozilla and hitting the link works for me (without any special setup that I remember).
I use Mozilla too, but the link in KMail points to Konq, I've tried to "re-point" HTML, and such, to Mozilla, through the settings, but it never works. So, I either live with Konq not able to display PHP format errors when I click the link in KMail, or I change the "pointer" in KMail to Mozilla, and it errors out. (in either case, both don't work)
Yes, I could cut/paste, did it for a while, but, I just use a single Mozilla session, and would like to see "who" posted to the subject, "before" I open it, from within the Forum Index. (mostly, symantics, I know)
KMail and Mozilla never worked together for me, glad to see it is for someone else, though.
But, to get back to thread subject, I have topic mail notifications from a few other places, and there notifications give a lot more information in the email, as I mentioned above, not only the topic, but where the topic exists, (and even "who" posted the reply), and just thought "maybe" this could be added into this forum notification (the forum name,. that is)
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By RoyalMail in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By schock in forum German Forum
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:07 PM
-
Replies: 26
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99