-
Senior Member
registered user
Durand, I think we are beating a dead horse here, I have both locations, the one that my error is screaming about, and the one that you mentioned in your post....
So, I don't know why it is yelling, considering that both locations exist...
Only thing I can think of is that when KMail "passes" the link/location to Mozilla, it is somehow, not correctly being interpreted [
]
Again, this is one of the reasons I thought that a "simple" addition to the email notification would get me by, 'cause I have gone this route before, and am where I was before, simply examining the link of the email notification, reading the subject of the topic, and then going to my Mozilla session and running around to find the post.
Oh well,
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By RoyalMail in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By schock in forum German Forum
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:07 PM
-
Replies: 26
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro Server CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis with X9SCL-F Core i3-2100 8GB 220W
$200.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Super Micro 113M-3 Server Intel Pre Owned Tested And Working
$250.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00