I'd buy more memory: it'll improve Windows performance, too.
I have a P4 machine and a 40GB HDD & 128MB RAM. I did as told in the faq on how to boot Knoppix 3.2 from windows partition.
Knoppix boots but KDE doesnt work .It says LOW MEMORY (needs at least 82 MB) and automatically switches to another desktop.
Can somone help me out with this problem...........?
I'd buy more memory: it'll improve Windows performance, too.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95