something wrong with howto remaster KNOPPIX
Sorry, but it's too confuse for me. "Oldbies" and knoppix just user until now...
Maybe someone can tell me where's my mistakes.
I try to make a Epia M specific Knoppix.
Need patch 2.4.24 kernel of my 3.3 version
I get linux-2.4.24 from Kernel.org
I get patch-2.4.24-epia1 and .config from http://www.alterself.com/~epia/wiki/...aTheEpiaKernel
I apply "how to remaster KNOPPIX" and "KnoppixCustomKernelHowto" to have Well mounted /mnt/hda1/travail partition with /source /master /boot /mroot in, well linked and with all put in.
I put linux-2.4.24 in /mnt/hda1/travail
I cat successively patch-2.4.24-epia1 and knoppix-kernel-patch | patch -p1 Without pb
Then I cp .config in linux-2.4.24
Do make config
Do make bzImage
and here don't now what to do...
2 questions :
- When Howto say "I suggest copying any other files you wish to modify to the root of your dev partition" : must linux-2.4.24 do be there ? in absolute /dev ?
- Is someone now a howto who explain kernel modification with a KNOPPIX CD-Customizer Script ?
Please HELP...[/url]

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Colorado Jumbo 250 Internal Tape Backup System Complete Set Mainframe Collection
$129.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58
Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts
$69.99