-
Junior Member
registered user
Printing to Win2K shared Printer.
When setting up my printer in configure/printer I am able to install the printer and load the drivers but when I try and print a test page everything seems like it goes but nothing prints.
I have tried following the instructions given here http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Debian-and...ing/index.html
However this doesn't seem to work either.
I have tried Googling also but can't find any information that will help me out.
I'm using Knoppix 3.4 HDD Install and trying to print to a Lexmark Z43.
It's just strange that it will tell me the page printed but when I look at the printer there is nothing there.
Update: I have installed File and print sharing on the Win2K box and also enabled the guest account, I can now scan for the printer in KDE and install it that way, however it still will say that it is printing but nothing will print.
Similar Threads
-
By bigrobot in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 02:05 PM
-
By dbabcock46 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By rozi in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 12:17 AM
-
By Ewen in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 11:10 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 2 Cisco 10-3107-01 SFP-10G-LR-S S-Class SFP+ 10G LR SMF LC Transceiver
$59.95

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70