no one else has this issue? All I am getting is static in xawtv...
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question but here it goes.
I have a TV wonder pro and have had great luck getting the module to load for it (cx8.
the issues that i am having is that I cannot get xawtv to sacn for channels using scantv
it throws an error saying that there is no tuner found and exits.
Any help would be appreciated.
Kyle
no one else has this issue? All I am getting is static in xawtv...

Vintage Cherry G80-1800 HAU Mechanical Keyboard West Germany Vintage MX Black
$225.00
Original Early Vintage Macintosh Joystick for IIe IIc A2M2012 Untested
$99.00
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Kensington System Saver Fan for Vintage Early Mac WORKS
$119.00
Vintage Dell XPS 400 Desktop Computer Case | No PSU | *READ* -
$60.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Radius Pivot II Display NuBus Video Card 632-0030
$149.00
Vintage HP PAVILION MX50 P1282A 13.5" CRT Monitor For Retro Gaming WORKING
$148.99
Vintage Apple Game TAXMAN I + TAXMAN II H.A.L. Labs
$1195.00
Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99