-
Segmentation fault after automounting CD/floppy
I searched the forums for this and found another thread with the same problem, though the guy got no real response.
Basically, everything goes fine until the autmounting cdrom floppy part, then I get a Panic error that says "segmentation fault" and gives a memory address. I don't have a floppy on this system (or the laptop I tried it on) and the guy in the other thread had the same problem. I've tried running failsafe and all the no- cheatcodes that I've seen listed that seemed they would have something to do with it. Any idea on how I could get around this?
Similar Threads
-
By Keilaron in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By bluestick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:33 PM
-
By bluestick in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 05:33 AM
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Seagate ST351A/X 43MB 3.5" IDE XT/AT Hard Drive - Spins Up / Untested...
$57.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00