sudo netcardconfig
Oh and I think it's also a menu option w/ a GUI!![]()
Have just installed Knoppix 3.4 to my hard drive.
Can't access internet.
Had same problem when booting from Live CD but solved by replugging network cables.
System is router/modem to ethernet switch to 3 PC's.
How do I activate/deactivate eth0 in Knoppix/Debian? Other distros (ie Fedora Core 1) have a GUI.
By the way, my mobo has an onboard Realtek Gigabit ethernet connection, with which, from other posts, some people apparently have problems.
Thanks in advance
master_b
sudo netcardconfig
Oh and I think it's also a menu option w/ a GUI!![]()

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00