Hi,
I have installed the 3.4 version. I spent some time adding some stuff (like mplayer because xine often quits while playing avi files but this is OT). Then I added a second scsi card to my setup with some drives.
My install "does not see" the drives attached to the second scsi card wheras it is working perfectly when booting on the CD.
How do I tell Knoppix to check for hardware and install the driver to the hd installation (without overwriting my install) ?
Thanks.
Edit: I'm also looking to put my scsi drives to sleep when not in use for 10 min, what are my options ?

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99