-
Two really needed programs
Hi,
I sincerely think that knoppix is the best live cd I never tried before.
That's I tell all around me and promote it for people who want to begin in linux.
But two thinks I regret and thne I really wand to ask you to do it.
I'm a user of blender and I didn't see it actually on your distribution.
The second think is that I want to use a computer as surveillance (security). But I didin't see any 'motion' or other specialized program to do this on the knoppix.
Please solve those two small ideas and you will be the bigger one's.
Have a nice day,
Thanks for your help.
miguipda
Similar Threads
-
By firebyrd10 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By BNU-FaNtAsMa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By ryansanders2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 07:47 PM
-
By hittozu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 01:48 AM
-
By junior in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

4x Various Brands 8.5" Mainframe 9-Track Reel Computer Data Tape 6250 CPI .5"
$24.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips
$79.00

30 IBM 80-Column Computer Punch Cards Mixed Mainframe Tech Ephemera 5 Types
$15.99

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00

Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art
$225.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Vintage ASUS SPAX-M w/ Socket 7 AMD-K6-2 64MB SDRAM
$79.96