Hi,
I am using the FAQ advised method to boot knoppix 3.4 from an ISO copied to the HD.
Using 'winimage' revealed that the following files were 'in' a folder called /boot/isolinux/ in the ISO: linux24, linux26, minirt24.gz and minirt26.gz.
I guess that the '24' and '26' refer to the 2.4 and 2.6 kernels?
As advised in the FAQ (with slight modification) I used the following command:
loadlin.exe linux24 root=/dev/hda1 initrd=minirt24.gz lang=en ro
And booted into knoppix without any problem - great!
But, when I tried the following command:
loadlin.exe linux26 root=/dev/hda1 initrd=minirt26.gz lang=en ro
The boot process fell over with the error message:
kernel panic: attempt to kill init!
Can anyone advise why this problem occurred and how to fix it?
Regards,
Geoff.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module
$19.98
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Lot of 9 Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 V03 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver
$59.99