Hi there, I've been using knoppix for quite a while in a 'fromhd' and external home type of setup and it has been my primary 'portable' desktop (I use the USB drive at home and at work) as it does almost everything I need.
Well almost. There's an sql database missing from knoppix, and I'd like one to included in knoppix. No, no.. I'm not talking about those heavyweights like mysql or postgresql, I'd just like to have sqlite included. There's db1 db2 db3 and db4 in knoppix, but they don't cut it.
Sqlite is small and fast for most purposes, and it would be helpful to have sqlite bindings for python and perl as well.
Right now I survived by compiling sqlite myself at the home directory, but really wished that it gets included as default.
Thanks

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99