-
minimal 3.4 based distribution
Hi,
I've been searching around the forums alot trying to find a proper minimal knoppix
I've tried DSL and Morphix so far.
DSL is not suitable because there is too many non-debian packages installed and the X-Windows configuration is not done automatically on bootup (like Knoppix) and IIRC morphix does the same + has all kinds of weird 'package' scripts.
I *especially* require a stripped distro with a 2.6 kernel, which will then need to be re-patched, a few custom software and scripts added and the whole thing remasterd.
All this preferably in < 64M
, for future SRAM configuration
Can anyone suggest somewhere where I may start?, is there any useless package lists anywhere?, is it possible to modify something like model-k and upgrade it to 2.6 & isolinux.
btw, Where I can find model-k, or some of the other tiny distros mentionned in the forums.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By urpk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 07:07 PM
-
By nhoxanh in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By ZerBit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 16
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 06:06 PM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital CompacTape II Tape Cartridge TK-52 TK-70
$29.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00