Problem solvedisabled Bios ACPI!
Okay, there must be somebody here that can help me solve this problem. When I shutdown my pc from knoppix3.4(both kernels) the screen goes blank but I still hear the power supply fan and can still operate the cd eject button. This is for both cd and hd install.I had to use the power switch.
I also use the CBit remaster which does not have this problem. The cdit edition completely shuts down my pc.
I tried the "acpi=off noacpi" cheat code but this has no effect.
Also not a kernel problem because it does not occur in the cbit edition.
Thanks!

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
1U Supermicro Firewall Router Jumpbox 6x 10GB Ethernet 3.5Ghz 32GB RAM 2x PSU X
$299.00