-
Well, I haven't located a knoppix reiser4 yet, and don't think there is one. The more I read the remastering and custom Knoppix kernel articles, the more difficult it seems. I suppose once the namesys guys actually release reiser4 final, we'll start seeing some Knoppix-like live-cds released.
If Redeeman would include wvdial and ppp support and a Gentoo stage one or two on his reiser4 live-cd, my problems would be solved. I still haven't figured out how to make a working reiser4 customized live-cd myself, but will keep working on it.
And, I still can't understand why his live-cd doesn't see my reiser3 partitions.
wrc1944
Similar Threads
-
By antec in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 07:08 PM
-
By flebber in forum General Support
Replies: 36
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 09:09 PM
-
By rabinhood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 09:27 AM
-
By Rob_S in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 03:17 PM
-
By rtcary in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-06-2003, 06:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70