Thanks to Max Bowsher on the rsync list, this is it.
$ rsync --ignore-times rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
That short form of the option is -I, I for India, not l for lollypop.
Bob
![]()
I recently downloaded the Knopix iso
The md5sum of the iso differs from that on the site.
I've been stuffing around with rsync trying to correct my iso and I'm getting nowhere with it.
Could someone give me the syntax of rsync that will force the correction of what I have.
Been RTFM to no avail.
Thanks
Bob
![]()
Thanks to Max Bowsher on the rsync list, this is it.
$ rsync --ignore-times rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
That short form of the option is -I, I for India, not l for lollypop.
Bob
![]()
Something went wrong w/ your download.
I think there's no chance to repair the iso.
Try another download w/ a ftp client.
tom

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95