My external USB cdrom drive is /dev/sr0
Have a USB floppy drive for my laptop.
Anybody know how to mount it?
I've tried some of the things I've found on google but no luck so far.
Any suggestions?
Minnie
My external USB cdrom drive is /dev/sr0
I'll try mounting that and see if it finds it! Thanks!!
Minnie

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Microbotics Starboard 2MB Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer w Box READ
$299.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Microbee VGA Video Converter Amiga Atari ST CGA RGB Retro Computer RARE
$207.98
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00