But I want to add, this is a long ways off as I have to learn how to do this.
But I want to add, this is a long ways off as I have to learn how to do this.
dose this play divx files or quicktime files or dose it just play stamdard mpg files
just curious, could it include the xvid codec? I have many movies that require that. Also I'm not able to dload it from any of the above links.![]()
I have not been able to download the ISO. I have tried wget, WS_FTP, and Smartftp. HELP!!!!!!
Any news on status?
I would vote for FreeVo type setup. Maybe the people working on FreeVo would help, as it would help spread their work. What a great way to demo it! Just download an ISO and take it for a drive.
I am unable to download it as well. Is this to peak my interest? It's peaked, it's peaked! FreeVo gets my vote.
PLEASE add irssi!
It would save my day
link: http://www.irssi.org
It's a really popular ircing program for linux..
Thank you!![]()
It would be great to include some audio editing software such as Audacity & Ardour.
http://audacity.sf.net
http://ardour.sf.net
ALSA support by default?
Preemptable kernel patch?
I'd also suggest you leave out all games (save moonbuggy & tux racer of course :). Save the disk space and let the games go into GamesKnoppix or somewhere like that.
Audacity is already on the cd.Originally Posted by singlewish
Alsa is there, you just have to choose it as a boot option or run the alsa script after install.
Ardour would be nice. Perhaps it is on medialinux which is listed on the customizations page: http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...Customizations
Probably Klaus won't introduce a preemptable kernel until 2.6 is released.
how could you remaster a knoppix cd,
so that it has irssi on it from the start?
Offtopic: When you start knoppix, you get to the thing were you can select resolution etc. but how did you put two together? Like "knoppix screen=1024*780" and "knoppix xvrefresh=75" ?
thanks..

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module
$19.98
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00