-
I reckon I've buggered something up, so I might back up onto my larger hdd and start again. It'll only take about half an hour, but it means that things will be a bit easier to see. I've stuck a few unstable sources in my list file which might be why, mplayer crashes on startup and so on. Thanks for all the help guys, I tend to break things and learn from my mistakes.
Similar Threads
-
By asearle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 01:04 PM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:44 PM
-
By knoppy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 09:34 PM
-
By Li0nheart in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:42 AM
-
By mordor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 03:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99