Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lexmark Z12 & PPD driver from Linuxprinting.org

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    118

    Lexmark Z12 & PPD driver from Linuxprinting.org

    In setting up the various printers I have I am interested in at least trying the inkjet printer I have, Lexmark Z12.

    YES, I know its a wimprinter, but I ran accross the following:

    http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_dr...xm3200-tweaked

    So I used the script to create a PPD file, downloaded, it then under KDE | Printing Manager | Add Printer.

    Unfortunately this doesn't do much, and I think I am missing something in setting this up. From what I gather this uses GS to create a file and send to the printer via the driver from the PPD file.

    Printing works fine under the Optra E+ Laser I have, so I know that printing is fine.

    I've overlooked something in setting this up, I think . . .no I am sure.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Are you using the 3200tweaked driver?
    Check your version of ghostscript.

    Here are some forum posts (in case you didnt see them)

    http://www.linuxprinting.org/newspor...exmark.general

Similar Threads

  1. lexmark z42 and knoppix 3.4
    By jkarpago in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 07:48 PM
  2. lexmark printer problem under CUPS
    By help_seeker in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
  3. Lexmark x125 Printer Driver
    By tgieddie84 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 05:07 PM
  4. lexmark printer
    By pfmrof in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:53 AM
  5. Adding Lexmark USB Printer In Knoppix Ver 3.1
    By Butch in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal picture

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal

$150.00



Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012 picture

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012

$74.99



Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board picture

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board

$119.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard picture

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard

$149.99



Vintage DEC E2052-AA  AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap picture

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap

$749.99



VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL picture

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL

$169.00



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$269.99



Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working picture

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working

$111.00