-
lexmark z42 and knoppix 3.4
Hi:
I am trying to install my printer ( lexmark z42 usb ) in my new knoppix through cups ( localhost:631 ).
I click in add printer, give a name, location and description.
Device is USB Printer # 1 (Lexmark Z42), click on continue and when i get the next screen there is no support for lexmark, I only get RAW, DANKA, DIMO, EPSON, HP, OKIDATA.
How do I add support for my lexmark printer? I had it installed in my old knoppix and it worked perfect. What happen?
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By help_seeker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By tgieddie84 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 05:07 PM
-
By pfmrof in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:53 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:41 PM
-
By Butch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HPE 10/25GbE 2Port SFP28 Intel E810 OCP3 Network Adapter NIC 2 Port 10G 25G 25GE
$609.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

HPE P10109-B21 MCX512F-ACAT 10/25GbE Dual-Port SFP28 NIC P10107-001 P12608-001
$100.00