-
Junior Member
registered user
Greetings.
My apologies. I did make it into an rtf file since I had the errors highlighted in word, and at the time I had no idea how to highlight the errors in plain text.
What program did you used to read the rtf? apparently the program you used didn't interpret the highlighted text made with word 2K.
What I'm going to do is to try and highlight somehow the "errors" in plain text and paste here just the errors since they are very few.
I only have one AMD 1900+ Processor and no SCSI devices.
Thank you.
--
Take care.
Similar Threads
-
By tilleyrw in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 02:25 PM
-
By DunkyB in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
-
By Kastor in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:08 PM
-
By Hobbieman in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By frozt54 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00