-
Junior Member
registered user
Thank you OErjan, I will try that. What does the nosmp cheatcode do? since I didn't find it listed on the cheatcodes table.
Thank you user unknown, I will do that, since I find a little bit cumbersome sometimes the graphical login.
Of the errors that I posted so far, I will see if using the cheat codes that OErjan suggested, doesn't give me at least some of the errors.
Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=Linux ro root=304 ramdisk_size=100000 lang=de apm=power-off hda=scsi hdb=scsi hdc=scsi hdd=scsi hde=scsi hdf=scsi hdg=scsi hdh=scsi nomce
Any ideas as to why the highlighted in blue defaults to DE instead of US?
Thank you.
--
Take care
Similar Threads
-
By tilleyrw in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 02:25 PM
-
By DunkyB in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
-
By Kastor in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:08 PM
-
By Hobbieman in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By frozt54 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00