-
A Newbie's Question, help!
I want to copy some truetype fonts from Mandrake 10 folder to Knoppix's /usr/share/font/ttf, but kde tells me that the file can't be copied.
although in knoppix/home/ folde, I can create a text file, but when I typed some word in it and save it, kwrite told me can't write to file.
in terminal i typed su, it does not need a password and go in to root user, I do the previous job, but it couldn't work, too.
My question is how to configure knoppix to allow me to modify all of the folders in / ? just as other linux?
another question: can I configure knoppix to let is save my settings and new made files after I restart it?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 04:40 PM
-
By RLederman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 12:54 AM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:32 PM
-
By lrf in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00