-
Cannot boot KNOPPIX from Second CD/ROM drive
I have 2 CD's on my system: a DVD and a CDRW drive (IDE-CD Rewritable 2X2X6 Rev 3.01)
I can boot from the DVD drive but keep getting read errors when trying to boot from the CDRW drive. It seems that it does not recognize the part of the CD over 650M. Now the ISO was burned on this very drive so I don't see why it cannot load from it now. It obviously wrote the part over the 650M line since I can read the CD it on my other drive. I can boot other systems from this drive that do not go over the 650M line.
I would like to boot from this drive so I can play DVD's on the other drive.
Any suggestions?
Thank you for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By myownlittlworld in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 05:44 PM
-
By ewangr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By wex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:15 AM
-
By pkobos in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 09:26 AM
-
By boehmb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2003, 02:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

CISCO CVR-X2-SFP10G X2 to SFP+ 10GB 74-6321-03 Converter Module *Lot of 14”
$115.19

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00