-
Junior Member
registered user
Great, now they'll hopefully be able to use that for their FAQ on the listserv. The way they were doing it didn't make sense but I didn't really want to use my server to host the wiki which is on a lowly dsl line. Again, design looks great!
I would really recommend removing the requirement to sign in. PHPwiki has some major issues with user auth which I've never really figured out. I think I read that it didn't have it at all so it's really more safe just displaying IPs. I can't log in at all to this wiki or my wiki except for my admin user. I don't think anyone but you can change things as it is.
Yeah, theres always the possiblity that I read the ping zeros wrong but the site was goin very slow which was why I took the ping in the first place. . . been better since though.
Similar Threads
-
By liaoch in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 10:43 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:35 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 04:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50