I have downloaded a .bin file that I can't open, seemingly. I double-click it, and nothing shows up, except at the bottom of Konquerer, it says the details of it.
I have downloaded a .bin file that I can't open, seemingly. I double-click it, and nothing shows up, except at the bottom of Konquerer, it says the details of it.
Try running it in the CLI (Konsole) and see what it says. You probably just need to...
Code:chmod +x ?????.bin

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00