-
PCMCIA freezes Knoppix 3.3
I have a NEC VERSA 6030x Laptop, and a RE450CT Ethernet PCMCIA adapter.
Everything worked fine until RH7.something.
Now, if I boot with Knoppix 3.3 (3.4 not available, alas...) or
Slax or Damn Small Linux live CDs, when I plug the card in I hear one
bip only, then the whole thing freezes, and only a power cycle
restores control.
How can I make it work with Knoppix, or at least figure out exactly what
the problem is? Please don't hesitate to ask for test, specific logs,
whatever.
TIA,
Marco F.
Similar Threads
-
By pybass in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 12:31 AM
-
By sleepingmonk in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:02 PM
-
By batrachomachia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 12:40 AM
-
By Engon in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 12:15 AM
-
By Guest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00