-
Windows on knoppix
Well Hello everybody....
I have just been tempted from Windows and I am using actually the latest Knoopix on my Asus laptop.
The problem is that I need to use some Windows applicattions and I wanted to know if I could run windows on knoppix avoiding the idea of partitioning the hard disk and having to install both operating system.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By webgal318 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:00 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 07:33 PM
-
By Jafa in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By Hunkah in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-29-2003, 12:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99