version 3.1 has an older install script called "knx-hdinstall". Just boot up with the CD, press ctrl+alt+F1, then the command "knx-hdinstall" as root.
Please excuse my lack of knowledge on these matters, but I am really just learning how diffrerent flavours of linux works including knoppix
I would like to install my 3.1 live cd version into the hard drive but have run into the following problem
1. I boot it up as normal, go to the console window, type su followed by my root password then type knoppix-installer, I then get the following message "bash: knoppix-installer command not found" have I got the right install command for this version or is it that this version is unable to be installed on the HD
Any help appreciated
jk
version 3.1 has an older install script called "knx-hdinstall". Just boot up with the CD, press ctrl+alt+F1, then the command "knx-hdinstall" as root.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21