Hello
Did you find this file (knoppix-installer.po)? I want to translate it too, but I can't find this file.
Can you help me?
Ave!
I want to translate the knoppix-installer.po to Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR), but I don't found it in anywhere.
Somebody knows where i can find it?
Hello
Did you find this file (knoppix-installer.po)? I want to translate it too, but I can't find this file.
Can you help me?
Click here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22905
There is an answer![]()

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
4x Various Brands 8.5" Mainframe 9-Track Reel Computer Data Tape 6250 CPI .5"
$24.99
Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art
$225.00
Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$69.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage ASUS SPAX-M w/ Socket 7 AMD-K6-2 64MB SDRAM
$79.96