-
strange thing with my soundcard.....
Well, the problem is that when i run knoppix from de cd....sound works perfectly....but, i recently installed the same knoppix in the hard disk and happens that sound does not work....strange....I went to terminal and typed "sndconfig" a red hat tool and the driver is found, then I listen the a sound demo....ok, but why sound doesnt work in first place???
Everytime I start the computer I have to do the same....
I run knoppix on an ASUS A2500H laptop Pentium IV 256 mb 40gb....
Soundcard is and: Audio: -AC 97 S/W audio-SoundBlaster Pro Compatible -Build-in stereo speakers (1W)
Hope someone can help....
Similar Threads
-
By rasterrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 12:13 AM
-
By linuxwind in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By mpeters13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:08 AM
-
By Dark19 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:02 AM
-
By les-paul in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 07:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00